- Every ship has a closed toilet/shower-area with electric toilet and shower.
- All Doeraks have central heating, which makes sailing in spring and autumn more comfortable and interesting.
- Every Doerak has enough headroom, almost everyone can stand up straight (1,90/1,95 meter).
- Our beds are spacious and comfortabe. The fixed beds have extra comfortable mattrasses.
- Pillows are always included with the inventory.
- All of our Doeraks have a lot of storage space.
- There's always a radio/cd-player on board. Every ship has a television with dvd-player and satelite.
- The gally of a Doerak is equipped with a gas or electric cooker, warm and cold water, refrigerator and a complete kitchen inventory with tableware and cutlery.
- Linen are for rent or you need to bring them with you
- Food/drinks and other supplies you need to bring with you.
- Holiday Boatin makes sure that you will have a complete, save and fully equipped motorboat ready for you.
Important: where does the crew sleep?That's different with every type of Doerak:
- All LX Doeraks are equipped with one or more closed sleeping cabins
- The Doerak Family LX 911 AK and the Doerak Family LX 910 AK are equipped with a solid bed at the lounge at the front.
- The Doerak 780 doesn't have a fixed bed. You need to convert the sofa or dinette into a bed.
- The Doerak 780.NL and the Doerak 850.NL both have 2 single fixed beds at the front.
- At the Doerak LX 800/801 Salon, Doerak LX 900/901 OK, Doerak LX 911/910 AK, the Doerak 950.NL and the Doerak LX 1152 Salon have the possibilty to convert a seat/sofa or dinette into a bed. Some of these Doeraks have a seperate sleeping cabin at the back with a double or two single beds.
Holiday Boatin offers 3 type of models:
Depending on the crew and area's you like to visit can be determined which model would suit you the best.
1. Doerak with a tent and without aft cabin
The Doerak without the aft cabin offers you a wheelhouse with more space and seats than the Doeraks with an aft cabin. The Doerak with a tent offers you the possiblity to remove the tent to enjoy the sunny weather and reduce the vertical clearance. This would give you the opportunity to visit the more quiet and less busy waterways. So the Doeraks with a tent and without the aft cabin offers you more living space and a low vertical clearance.
2. Doeraks with a tent and with an aft cabin
The Doerak with the aft cabin (AK) offers you a seperate sleeping cabin at the back. The sleeping cabin is equipped with a double bed or two single beds, lot of storage space, wardrobes and a basin. Also ideal for children who can make this cabin into a sleeping or playing area. The Doerak with a tent offers you the possiblity to remove the tent to enjoy the sunny weather and reduce the vertical clearance. This would give you the opportunity to visit the more quiet and less busy waterways. So the Doerak with a tent and aft cabin offers you a seperate sleeping cabin and a low vertical clearance.
3. Doerak with salon
The Doeraks with salon are Doeraks who have a closed wheelhouse/lounge. Because of the fixed roof, this model is very solid and suitable for longer/bigger trips. The lounge of this model is very spacious, offering you a greater living area. All models with salon have 1 or more closed sleeping cabins, all equiped with a double or two single bed, wardrobes and storage space. Some of these Doeraks with salon have an upperdeck with outside steering. So the Doerak with salon offers you a big inside living area and 1 or more seperate sleeping cabins. The only thing to keep in mind is the vertical clearance of 2,50 meter.